TMS Component Pack v8.8 released with 3 new components
TMS has released Version 8.8 Component pack for VCL development using Delphi. The components range in vast improvements that allow a Delphi developer to easily drop a component on the form to reduce the amount of coding necessary to get the application to market.
TMS Component Pack v8.8 released with 3 new components: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/news.asp
- New : TAdvDBListBox v188.8.131.52 : Listbox control with embedded filter + insert data capability that can be bound to a dataset field.
- New : Automatic button column type when setting Columns[x].Editor := edButton in TAdvColumnGrid
- New : Hover background, text & border color capability in TAdvResponsiveList
- New : Name property added to TInspectorItem in TMS InspectorBars
- New : InspectorPanel.Items.Item[Name] added to access items by name in TMS InspectorBars
- New : Planner.GridControl.BorderColor: TColor property added in T(DB)Planner
- New : Enabled property added at item level in TTodoList
- New : Property EnableWheel added in TAdvComboBox
- New : ListLeft.Caption, ListRight.Caption properties added in TAdvDualListBox
- New : Lookup, resizable and save function in design time editor in TPictureContainer
- New : Label added in TAdvMultiButtonEdit
- New : Property AutoCheck added in TAdvOfficeRadioButton
- New : Automatic button column type when setting Columns[x].Editor := edButton in TDBAdvGrid
- New : TAdvHighLightLabel v184.108.40.206 : Label that allows to highlight specific words in the label text in different colors.
- New : TAdvTouchSpinEdit v220.127.116.11 : Spin edit control with spin buttons left and right from the edit control to allow easy up/down button access from touch screens.
Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with over 400 components in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo & C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo