CodeRage X is coming October 13-15, 2015
Call for papers and pre-registration are open now!
Embarcadero Technologies has begun planning for our tenth annual CodeRage online conference. The theme for this year’s CodeRage conference is “Develop Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.”
The CodeRage X Online Developer Conference will take place October 13-15, 2015. The conference will cover development topics for the Object Pascal and C++ programming languages. Sessions about Windows 10 development using VCL, Multi-Device development using FireMonkey, the Internet of Things, Proximity app development using Beacons, Cloud Services, Enterprise Data and Programming Tips, Tricks and Techniques will be covered. The conference will have two live stream developer tracks – one for Object Pascal and one for C++
Start your Registration now! Interested in presenting?
You are invited to submit abstracts for consideration as a speaker. Please submit an abstract for each of your proposed presentations. Please read all information carefully.
The deadline for submitting presentation abstracts is: Thursday, August 27, 2015
Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of Embarcadero employees and we will notify submitters within 2 weeks of the abstract submission deadline regarding the status of proposals.
Thank you for your interest. We are excited about hosting these CodeRage events each year and the participation of our community is vital to our success. We look forward to seeing your ideas!
Sincerely,The Embarcadero Developer Relations Team
This is a free event that any developer or interested party can view on their device for each day. Some subject areas are listed below
We are looking for presentation submissions in the following topic areas:
Programming, Debug, Test, Deploy
- Programming tips, tricks and techniques
- Application debugging and testing
- Deployment tips for multiple platform targets
- Developer productivity – tips, tricks and techniques
- Programming language and runtime library features
- Creating and using packages and components
- Best practices, patterns, refactoring and more
- Developer success/customer stories
- Multi-device development for Windows, OSX, iOS and Android
- Optimal UI/experience for mobile and tablet applications
- Working with platform native controls, API(s) and services
- Extending your desktop apps to mobile
- Development and user interface best practices
- Windows 10 application development
- Building connected apps/application tethering
- Working with local and remote SQL Databases using FireDAC
- Mobilizing enterprises and businesses
- DataSnap and EMS multi-tier development
- Integrating mobile in your multi-tier architecture
- Integrating multi-device apps into your in-place enterprise infrastructure
- Leveraging cloud-based REST Servers and Backend as a Service (BaaS)
- Big Data/NoSQL
IoT, Beacons, Devices and Gadgets
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Working with devices, gadgets and wearables
- Programming with devices and sensors
- Proximity-based development using beacons