Elevate Software New Build 6 Now Available for Version 2.06 of Elevate Web Builder
Elevate Software is pleased to announce that build 6 for version 2.06 of Elevate Web Builder is now available.
Issues repaired :
- Problems with Inertia Scrolling When Switching Between ScrollBars and Touch Scrolling
- Compiler Not Resolving Function Reference Properly When Overloaded Function Declared After Reference
- Invalid Typecasts Not Causing Compilation Error
- TDataColumn OnGetText Event Handler is Triggered at Inappropriate Times
- Calling the TEWBServerRequest ComputeHash Method Twice Causes Corrupted or Blank Data to Be returned
- Invalid Component Instance Names Generated When Class Name Begins with Invalid Character
- Adding a Component that Fails to Call Inherited Constructor Causes AV in the IDE During Shutdown
- Read-Only TGrid Control Does Not Allow Programmatic Row Append/Insert/Delete Operations
Elevate Web Builder is a visual rapid application development environment for web applications. It is simple and easy to create beautiful web applications by simply dragging and dropping components on to forms, and then changing their appearance and behaviors as desired.
The Elevate Web Builder Web Server is included with the product. The web server can load web server modules (.dlls) created using the Delphi development environment from Embarcadero Technologies. Any existing non-visual Delphi desktop application code can be used in the web server modules. Database adapter components are also provided for exposing custom data sources as Elevate Web Builder datasets.